- Sales of residential and vacation homes, cabins, waterfront, land & multi-family properties in Superior and Douglas County.
- Seller Representation for the listing & marketing of property.
- Buyer Representation for 1st time home buyers, Buyers from out-of-town, relocation transferees & for anyone who wants guidance.
- Providing answers to your questions, access to many reliable resources to help you make informed choices, negotiating offers & coordinating closings.
Real Estate Experience
- Over 9 years of Real Estate Services provided to Sellers & Buyers since July ’06.
- Fulfilled WI state licensing requirements. Passed CE courses-08, 10,12 & 14.
- Professional Standards and Code of Ethics Taining, 08 & 15.
- Nat’l & WI Real Estate exams passed at initial test in June ’06.
- WITC Real Estate course completed in June ’06.
- Real Estate Appraisal I completed. Passed initial test in December ’03.
- MN Real Estate exams passed in February ’97. Obtained MN License April 2010.
- Fulfilled MN state licensing requirements. Passed CE course – 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15.
- CDPE® designation for Certified Distressed Property Expert achieved in August 2011.
Tom’s Past Work History…..
- Moved up the ranks of local plane manufacturing company to quality control supervisor.
- Employed as General Manager of salvage yard.
- Created a jack-of-all-trades/handman business.
- Performed telemarketing sales for many companies.
- Our family revolves around our son (and hero), our family “trees”, many close friends & two loyal, Chocolate Labradors.
- Tom graduated from Columbia Heights High School, MN in ’85.
- Dana graduated from Superior Senior High School, WI in ’75.
- “Workaholics” by nature, we relax by being with family and friends, playing with our pets, listening to music, being in or on the water, and traveling.
THOMAS “Tom” ACTON
Full-time Real Estate Agent
Licensed in WI and MN
Direct: (218) 310-8859
RE/MAX Results, 2911 Tower Ave. Suite 2
Office: (715) 392-1111
Fax: (888) 840-1459